Consistent Performance and Quality Assures That You Have Made the Right Choice…
Keller Williams Realty Columbia SC is consistently among the best and highest in listing and sales volume and closings among all competing firms in the Columbia, South Carolina market area. Keller Williams Realty is also the number one real estate franchise in the Nation by agent count.
Throughout her real estate career, Donna Arvay has consistently placed among the top 25 agents in total sales each year out of hundreds of agents in annual sales volume. Her success can be directly attributed to her knowledge of the local market and her finely tuned skills in negotiations as well as her friendly personality, all of which have allowed Donna to develop many new friendships and lifelong clients.
Donna will faithfully assist you with buying or selling all real estate in the entire Columbia SC, Irmo, Lexington SC and Lake Murray area including all new construction and existing homes. Her services include complete buyer, seller and relocation assistance for anyone who is seeking home ownership plus all types of relocation including executive and military moves, retirement or active adult lifestyles and PCS military moves to Fort Jackson or Shaw Air Force Base. Donna is ready to be your guide and ambassador to all area communities. Her extensive knowledge and experience in the Central South Carolina area includes helping you with the finest golf course, boating or equestrian facilities as well as all Columbia area luxury condo and resort style living opportunities. Donna also offers complete assistance throughout the Lake Murray region. Lake Murray is the Columbia area’s beautiful fresh water playground that is conveniently located just minutes from all points of Columbia, Lexington and Irmo, South Carolina.
More About Donna…
In 1988 I took a ” leap of faith” and moved to Columbia, South Carolina without ever having been here before. It has been my home ever since.
After 20 years of service for several retail chains as a District Manager and Store Manager, I made the switch to selling homes and smiles instead of dresses.
My Real Estate career began in 1999. Throughout my years as a full time agent, I have assisted more than 300 individuals and families with their home purchases, home or property sales and relocation.
I love what I do and my clients notice. I want to be ” Your First Friend in Your New Neighborhood” and “The Best Friend to Have When You Need to Sell!” I will always strive to be and remain your personal real estate agent for life.
Through my many years of experience, I have become very familiar with most areas of Columbia, South Carolina. I will do my very best to guide you and show you all that you need to see and learn about the area until we find the perfect home that is just right for you! If you are selling your home, let’s talk today!
Please call me at 803-261-7304 or Paul Arvay at 803-261-1548. We will be happy to assist you in your home search or sale. You may also reach me toll free at 866-904-LAKE (5253).
Experience, Awards Earned and Qualifications
- Certified Lake Murray Real Estate Specialist
- Offering over 30 years experience in Sales & Marketing – more than 12 of those years of experience in selling real estate and working with many happy clients!
- Awarded Greater Columbia Association of Realtors® Circle of Excellence and is now a lifetime member (Multi-Million Dollar Producer)
- Member National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member South Carolina Realtors® (SCR)
- Member Central Carolina Realtors® Association (CCRA)
- Earned ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation in 2002 (NAR Real Estate Buyers Agent Council – REBAC)
- Earned prestigious Chairman’s Club Award (Top 25 Agents In Company) in 2003 through 2012
- Earned prestigious President’s Club Award in 2001, through 2012
- Earned prestigious Regal Award presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Columbia Sales and Marketing Council for New Home Sales Exceeding $1 million in Home Value
- Received Presidents Certificate of Excellence Award for continuing education in real estate in 2002
- www.columbiahomesforyou.com and www.lakemurrayrealestatesales.com to enhance the marketing of your home
- Highly Experienced Relocation Specialist
- 25 Step Marketing Plan for selling your home as quickly as possible at the right price
- Knowledgeable of all areas of Columbia and the surrounding communities, and specializing in Lexington, Irmo, Lake Murray, Chapin, and Northeast Columbia
Call or e-mail me now and let’s get started!