When you own the results of your business you not only own the profits that you make, but you own the profits that you share with others through philanthropy. Tune in to learn how to harness your finances by working backwards with Gary Keller’s proven method, the profit principle.
The profit principle is the idea that you set a profit goal and then you make sure the cost of your organization – everything it takes to manufacture a product or service – fits within it.
- 00:57 The profit principle
- 06:22 Understanding money
- 08:38 Trends matter
- 10:31 Gary introduces Keller Accounting
- 14:23 Finding purpose in business
- 16:29 Strategic giving and philanthropy
Subscribe to Think Like a CEO for Updates