Hiring is hard enough already, but how can you be sure you’re hiring talent that brings your business a twofold return? Today’s episode walks through the process that allows entrepreneurs to become true business owners by hiring talent that is motivated to move up the ranks.
Talent is someone who is a good fit for a job… It’s that simple. A talented person is someone who wants to do the job and can do the job at a very high level.
- 00:57 The profit principle
- 06:22 Understanding money
- 08:38 Trends matter
- 10:31 Gary introduces Keller Accounting
- 14:23 Finding purpose in business
- 6:29 Strategic giving and philanthropy
Subscribe to Think Like a CEO for Updates