Home Buyer Assistance: Donna Arvay, Buyer’s Agent At Your Service!
Thinking about buying a home? Did you know that RIGHT NOW is the smartest time in your life to buy a home if you have the reason, financial stability and the desire to do so? Let Donna and Paul do the research and leg work for you. They will save you precious time and effort and you will get all the details about what is currently on the market that is the really the best fit for your needs. Donna and Paul have the experience and knowledge to help you find the right home or property with the least effort and the most fun that home shopping can be! They will guide you through the entire transaction to working for you to ensure that whole process is smooth sailing through closing and beyond.
Find information here on our web site or call us for help with:
- Home buyer counseling for first time buyers and repeat home buyers
- Getting a home loan, current mortgage rates, banks and home mortgage professionals
- Finding local school information
- Where to find jobs in the Central South Carolina region
- Relocation help and tips for moving to and out of the Columbia, SC area
- Finding an agent in another State or in another area of South Carolina
Home Buyer Representation
Shopping for a home doesn’t have to be a daunting experience. Do you want to be a customer or client? Who is a customer? Who is a client? Who is an agent? Who is a dual agent? The first step is learning about agency relationships and how they benefit you.
When you are purchasing a new or existing resale home, the listing or selling agent represents and holds their loyalty entirely with the seller of the property. When you are buying new construction homes, the site agent only represents the builder or developer. You can only be a customer and are self represented unless you use a buyer agent and sign a representation agreement.
Homes on the market that are listed in the multiple listing service include the commissions that pay the buying and selling agent. Most new home communities and even some FSBO’s offer to pay the commission of the buyer agent. Our time is valuable and so is yours. We earn our living by helping your make your purchase using our professional experience. As your exclusive buyer agent, we have your best interest in mind and we do our best to guide you and advise you, looking out for you through every aspect of your home purchase! Nearly every home on the market has a commission built right into the price!
Donna and Paul will walk you through the steps and do their best to make sure you make the most informed choices throughout the entire process. They will help make your home buying experience a smooth and enjoyable experience!
You can get the latest CMLS listings sent to you automatically by e-mail and be among the first to find out as they hit the market!
Yes, you get free access to all of the listings that match what you are looking for straight from the data base that includes all residential, commercial, lots, acreage and multi-family properties listed by all agents and firms who are members of the Columbia Consolidated Multiple Listing Service!
- Complete our buyer and seller request form with all the information that we need.
- In the text box at the bottom of the form, type in “automatic updates” and any other details that will help make our search more complete.
- Make sure that you include your name, address and phone number and tell us the best time to contact you.Once we receive your specifications and information, we will promptly begin your listings e-mails.
Just click here to begin.
Have a question that you need answered right now?
Seven days a week, you can call us anytime between 9 AM and 6 PM EST!
Speak to us live right now! Call Toll Free @ 866-904-5253
When calling from the Columbia Metro area, please call (803) 261-7304.